Create Resort Style Outdoor Living Spaces With Bamboo Fences & Screens
Bamboo Habitats range of bamboo fencing/screening is very impressive.
Eco-friendly, easy to use and cost effective these fencing/screening products can be used to create instant tropical appeal!
Suitable for use as a fence cladding or as an architectural feature bamboo is ideal for:
- private outdoor living spaces
- bar, pool and spa surrounds
- balconies and verandahs
- overhead shade screens
- commercial landscapes and interiors
- conceal rubbish bins or air-conditioning units
- wind shelters
Our bamboo screens are available in the following sizes: 1.2m long (wide) x 1.5 m high, 1.8m high or 2.1m high.
All screens are made from full bamboo poles and are strung together internally with 3mm galvanised wire to ensure longevity and good looks.
We have found over time that it is very rare for fences to be 100% level. More often than not they are raked/sloping or step down.
All Bamboo Habitat screens can be easily manipulated around corners, shortened by simply cutting through the galvanised wire with wire cutters or, indeed cut down in height with a circular saw.
They can be installed both vertically or horizontally for a different look or, try a combination of both.
This flexibility ensures that Bamboo Habitat screens are far more adaptable to the landscapers environment than for example rigid panel screens made from half bamboo poles (which are fixed off onto non treated timber batons)
All Bamboo Habitat screens are all secured internally with multiple galvanised wires to ensure a long lasting sturdy screen ( unfortunately, rigid panel screens use untreated timber batons which do not last under Australian weather conditions nor termites)
Please be aware of inferior replica's of our screens in the marketplace.
By adapting to an ever changing marketplace Bamboo Habitat have been a progressive market leading company for over 10 years by offering a wide range of unique screens and new, improved colour preservation and fixing techniques.
Bamboo Habitat have traveled extensively throughout South-East Asia and Indonesia studying the bamboo grown in each region closely.We have chosen to manufacture and import bamboo poles from Vietnam as we have found this bamboo to have a thicker internal wall therefore making the pole stronger , the poles also grow straighter which make for a more visually appealing screen.
Bamboo Habitat screens can all either be pre drilled and screwed directly onto fences or timber batons using galvanised screws or, for an invisible finish try a brading / fixing gun with galvanised nail!
Bamboo Habitat are also pleased to offer special custom sizes and designs to all customers without a minimum order.
Try clicking on a bamboo type to see how effective the bamboo looks in a typical situation.
We offer 2 colour shades only. Natural being the traditional 'light' coloured bamboo option and the Smoked which is the 'dark' colour.
As we use images on this website from our installation jobs sometimes the colours may appear slightly different in each image. This is due to the type of camera used, time of day the photo was taken etc. All of the Smoked styles of screens are the same, a dark , woody, smokey Brown colour.
Although not a necessity bamboo looks great painted with Bamboo Habitats unique protective treatment.
This product ensures that the suns harmful UV rays do not bleach and dry out the bamboo thus keeping it looking fresher longer.
Let our skilled team transform your tired steel or timber fences with one of our quality bamboo screening products, or construct a purpose built fence.
This provides almost instantly a softened backdrop for plants, statues and water features.
Bamboo Habitat screening is easy to install, maintain and is very cost effective.
1) " I would not hesitate to recommend Bamboo Habitat to anyone. They have been polite, prompt, great communication, great product and great workmanship. The bamboo fencing has finished off our landscaping perfectly and we are very, very happy with it. Thank you Bamboo Habitat! " - Richards family Bulli NSW
2) 'I needed a change to fences that I had which were either old or unsightly. I was attracted to the look of bamboo and have had my expectations exceeded. All of my requirements were delivered quickly and efficiently and I found installation very easy once I had worked out the necessary steps. Applying the varnish has maintained the colour well and I am very pleased with the final result. In fact, I made a second order to complete most of the garden. It was a delight working with Denise throughout the process and I am recommending to all my friends since I have received compliments from everyone. I have also seen bamboo sections for sale in garden centres for around the same price but none to the quality and look of bamboo habitat’ - Mr Roger Knight Kensington Gardens SA
3) Dear Denise, Bamboo screens were delivered on monday and are in position in the garden.We are thrilled with them they look fabulous.Thank you for the ease with which you do business.We would recommend you to our friends and family. With regards Di and Gordon Brown SA
4) I just want to thank Denise and the team at Bamboo Habitat for my recent experience purchasing Bamboo Fence Cladding.
Denise responded to my initial email, and all subsequent emails very quickly with all of my questions answered. She provided options where appropriate and followed through on all promises that she made.
Our bamboo was delivered to us within 48 hours of placing and paying for our order, and the driver was very courteous and professional.
The instructions Denise sent to us for self-installation of the fencing were clear and easy to follow.
Overall the customer service provided, and the product received exceeded our expectations and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Bamboo Habitat to anyone wanting quality Bamboo Fencing with great customer service. Ms S. Griffiths VIC
Telephone: 02 42 941385